Something for Everyone
Adults enjoy a week of focusing on the Word of God in many different avenues. Daily sessions are held each morning in the auditorium, followed by break-out sessions to dig deeper into the daily topic. Various seminars are available each afternoon with topics such as Hospitality, Living Single, Missions. More specific details will be posted in the near future … check back soon!
College Age program is designed with the young adults in mind, with special study sessions, discussion groups, and social activities for the post-high-school crowd. More details to follow…
High School, Middle School, Primary School, Nursery
Check back soon…
- Adult “2nd Hour” Program & Afternoon Seminars: James Faris & David Hanson
- College Program Coordinators: Titus & Alyssa Martin
- High School Program Coordinators: Keith & Jill Mann
- Head Counselors: Will & Sarah McChesney
- Middle School Program Coordinators: Noah Bailey
- Junior Program Coordinators: Micah & Leslie Ramsey
- Chief Program Officer: Don McBurney
- Assistant Program Officer: Sam Spear
Program updates and details will be posted on this website as they become available.