Indiana Weslyan University
4201 S. Washington Street
Marion, IN 46953
View Google Map
Marion is located just off I-69 and the IWU campus is on the south side of Marion.
ARRIVAL BY AUTOMOBILE
Once housing arrangements are completed, the registrars will send your dorm assignment, including an address for the dorm or lodge building. Please park in the assigned parking area for your dorm or lodge.
ARRIVAL BY AIRPLANE
The Indianapolis International Airport, Indianapolis, IN (airport code IND) is 1 hour 44 minutes away. Fort Wayne International Airport, Fort Wayne, IN (airport code FWA) is 58 minutes away. Transportation between the Indianapolis International Airport to IWU will be available for an additional cost of $20 per person each direction. Departure times from the airport on Saturday, July 21 are 2 pm and 6 pm. The return to the Airport on Friday, July 27 will depart the campus at 9 am. Please contact the registrars to reserve and pay for space on the bus.
If you have any questions regarding the conference and you would prefer to speak to someone in your country, please contact those below. If they cannot help you, they will forward your question on to the conference staff.
- Japan: Kihei and Amelia Takiura – firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 090-3719-5741
- Scotland: Beth Bogue – AirdrieRPCS@aol.com; phone: 01236 620107
- Australia: Ed and Nancy Blackwood – Edwin@blackwoods.id.au; phone: 03 8707 0252
- Cyprus: Tony and Bekah Mastris – email@example.com
- Ireland: Blair and Clare McFarland – firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 0(044) 28 7184 1192